DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Videos without location/GPS info?

pha

Reactions
Hi! Recently got my Mavic Air and imported the first 4K videos yesterday into Apple Photos. I realised on the location information is missing on videos (photos have them). Double checked and there's indeed no GPS nor any other meta information on the videos (not much on photos either tbh).

Did I make a mistake when importing (direct import via usb-c cable from the drone)? Anyone with similar issues?

But if you fly 2km with the drone what GPS location do you expect to see ? Start of video or the whole route ? :)

Start or end I don’t really care. I want the videos clustered with photos at the same location. The Mavic Pro did that.

My air is the first drone I own. I had ~60min of flight with it and 20min video. I didn't expect to have no sound videos.. but that is no problem. Will learn to make them amazing with a nice edit + soundtrack

I don’t think you’d hear much beside the buzz of the props ;) the DJI app automatically stitches videos together, quite decent.

I'll check that feature also. Until then I read the threads here to learn tricks and avoid issues

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada