DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Viewing on IPad

Toyman

Reactions
Brand new MA owner here, reading forums to learn "how to". Now trying to figure out how to view the pictures using a iPad instead of a computer? I use a iPhone with the remote control, then looking for the pictures/videos and don’t find them. I’d really like to view using my iPad .... if possible?

Brand new MA owner here, reading forums to learn "how to". Now trying to figure out how to view the pictures using a iPad instead of a computer? I use a iPhone with the remote control, then looking for the pictures/videos and don’t find them. I’d really like to view using my iPad .... if possible?
Assuming that your iPad is young enough to have the lightning interface, get hold of a USB to Lightning adapter, use your supplied DJI cable to connect your MA to your iPad, power up your MA, transfer the files from your MA memory to your iPad, job done!

Thanks for the replies. Looking at Amazon, (my only option for buying anything "exotic") they have the USB - Lighting adapter, and they also have an adapter that looks like a Swiss Army Knife. That adapter will also connect the micro SD to the Lighting.

Reactions: C'z Air
Just tried the YouTube instructions, 1st step & it looses me. Says open the app & at bottom of screen find “media “.... no “media” here ?

Click on Edit . You should have that. I think this video was made with a previous version of DJIGO4.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy