DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virtual Litchi Missions, ground level missions ??

JORGE SM

Reactions
I love this application. I usually do well with the missions created, but sometimes it happens to me that when you run on GOOGLE EARTH the flight goes flush. I do not know the motive. I attached the file for you to see and try to give me an idea of why it happens. Cheers

Attachments

• CANTERA DE CARTELLE.zip
    932 bytes · Views: 24
I love this application. I usually do well with the missions created, but sometimes it happens to me that when you run on GOOGLE EARTH the flight goes flush. I do not know the motive. I attached the file for you to see and try to give me an idea of why it happens. Cheers
Hi,

Your file is not in any format I recognize!!

If you want help with one of your missions, the easiest way is to mark the mission as public in the Litchi Mission Hub and then post the link here.

N

Reactions: JORGE SM
Hi,

Your file is not in any format I recognize!!

If you want help with one of your missions, the easiest way is to mark the mission as public in the Litchi Mission Hub and then post the link here.

N

Thank you and I'm sorry.
What I did was download the file.
I do it now as you inform.But I think I've already discovered what the problem was.
I comment in case it can happen to another colleague.
In the GOOGLE EARTH options in the 3D VIEW tab, you will see in the attached image shaded yellow. I was wearing 1.45 and trying to configure with 1.00, it looks correctly.
I don't know what will have happened so that figure, depending on the places where I create the missions, looks good and in others it doesn't.
Thank you

Attachments

• google earth options.JPG
    google earth options.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members