DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision Sensors greyed out in the Calibration

Demadig

Reactions
Hello,

I just bought a used Mavic Pro,
and everything seems to work, except the forward vision Sensors.
After starting the drone, it says, that there is an error for the forward left and right vision Sensors.
I opened the mavic pro, and checked the connection of the Sensors and everything looks as it should be.
When i try to calibrate it with the DJI Assistant Software, i can't see a square, which i have to match with the other square on the screen.
Also both of the Screens of the Sensor Status are greyed out.
I tried changing the Screenresolution and disconnecting my second Monitor, but nothing worked for me.

Is there anything I can do, to get this Problem solved?
I thought of buying another Sensor board, but maybe there is another solution to that.

Any Help is appreciated!

Assistant is picky about screen resolution for sensor calibration, and if it's ot happy about yours it'll do what you see. Try a couple different resolutions or PCs.

Reactions: Thomas B
Im having this same problem before a camping trip. I'm so frustrated trying to make this **** thing work... I use this a few times a year and constantly have to do a **** update or calibration. Calibration app (DJI assistant 2) wont even open on my mac so Im trying on my fully decked windows 10 computer. I turn on app, get to step 3 for calibrate and sensors are greyed out... what could possibly be the problem? I have tried changing resolutions, changing up the batteries, restarting PC, and IM OUT OF IDEAS! Please someone help before i manually make this thing fly by throwing it against the wall. LOL!

Im having this same problem before a camping trip. I'm so frustrated trying to make this **** thing work... I use this a few times a year and constantly have to do a **** update or calibration. Calibration app (DJI assistant 2) wont even open on my mac so Im trying on my fully decked windows 10 computer. I turn on app, get to step 3 for calibrate and sensors are greyed out... what could possibly be the problem? I have tried changing resolutions, changing up the batteries, restarting PC, and IM OUT OF IDEAS! Please someone help before i manually make this thing fly by throwing it against the wall. LOL!
Try deleting and reinstalling Assistant 2. It works fine on my 27” iMac.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum