DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision sensors not functioning, without any error...

Wynand_Krugr

Reactions
Hi,

My vision sensors of my MP does not work anymore, it stopped functioning mid flight and without ANY error message. This is also causing the intelligent flight modes which uses the front sensors i.e active track, quickshots and tapfly to not function.

I exited active track and went back to normal flight mode, came in for landing and bah, straight down, no checking first and again no errors.

All the vision sensors are enabled and status is normal.

Here is the weird part, when I disconnected the forward vision ribbon cables from the gimbal controller board and started it up, it still said vision status normal, no errors when they aren't even plugged in...?

What more can I try?

Thanks for your reply. I tried to calibrate but it keeps saying please reboot the aircraft before I can start to calibrate. The same pc and assistant app perfectly calibrated my mates mavic, no problem.

If this is a new MP, Did you remove the clear plastic protection from the front and bottom sensors?
Also make sure the sensors are not turned off in the dji go 4 app.90679E8C-4820-4270-AFE8-A799FE338C90.png

Last edited:
You not accidentally switched into sports mode. Make sure the switch on RC is normal and not Sports mode.

Having the same issue now as well.
I do repairs, dji certified and trained.
over 250 mavics.
But the last few weeks it started.
No forward vision sensors found in assistant.
No forward sensors showing up.
everything is set correctly,
Installed new sensors x2.
Replaced middle shell cable set..
Thats normally the culprit until now.
Replaced camera board.
Reinstalled assistant 2.
Nothing......
a real mystery....

Reactions: Rhyph

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads