DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

vision sensors

fjrmurph

Reactions
I just recieved my Platinum . i have a "system warning check app" and on screen i have calibration error , forward vision sensor , percision hovering and obstical avoidence may fail. I have tried to calibrate it several times moving the aircraft in squares as it says to calibrate it but it always shows me a fail ??? What am i doing wrong or do i have a technical issue ?
THKS

How close to metal or magnets are you, make sure you have no accessories on you arms/hands and make sure you are 1 meter away from any metal like materiel including the controller.

Did you remove the clear protective covers from the sensors?

Reactions: hactick
I just recieved my Platinum . i have a "system warning check app" and on screen i have calibration error , forward vision sensor , percision hovering and obstical avoidence may fail. I have tried to calibrate it several times moving the aircraft in squares as it says to calibrate it but it always shows me a fail ??? What am i doing wrong or do i have a technical issue ?
THKS
It often tales several attempts to do this calibration due to need to hold the drone at a constant position. Read all the instructions, but move fairly rapidly through the calibration to avoid having to start over.
Of note, if you get through the second screen and the original calibration screen reappears you have been successful.

so i"m still having trouble with this , many attempts to do the hand held square box thing still no luck . I have downloaded DJI Assistance 2 but can't seem to to get it to upload to the aircraft . I don't really get along with computers and software transfers . Must be making some silly stupid mistake . I can fly and the sensors will read objects , not sure if it will stop the drone , not sure i want to find out . Just frustrating to have problems with a brand new unit !

...many attempts to do the hand held square box thing still no luck...
Try changing the resolution or color balance or refresh rate on your monitor or try it on a different computer if you can.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard