DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VLM and Google Earth not working now

queeg730

Reactions
Folks,
hope this is not an inappropriate thread.. I have searched but can't find an answer.

Just a few days ago, VLM 2.3.0 suddenly stopped interfacing to Google Earth on export as CSV.
It still works OK otherwise, but when I try to 'Export as CSV', absolutely nothing happens... no error message, no file created, GE does not open.

If I use Chrome with the Litchi Chrome extension, all is good.. I can 'Export as VLM' and Google Earth can open this and fly the virtual mission.
I haven't knowingly updated anything, so I don't know what is happening here.

Any ideas folks???? Is there a location for error logs / messages from VLM????

thanks all....

Thanks TM......
When I first noticed that VLM wasn't working as before, at that time, the Google Chrome was NOT installed......
But I took your advice and disabled it anyway, and tried again.... unfortunately it didn't work.... VLM still does not export to CSV.

because my post is the only one reporting this... it would appear that I am the only one having this issue, so there must have been some change (not deliberately made by me), on my side.

Using the Chrome extension is the only way now that I can export the mission into Google Earth....... Don't know what has happened in the last few days...

Thanks TM......
When I first noticed that VLM wasn't working as before, at that time, the Google Chrome was NOT installed......
But I took your advice and disabled it anyway, and tried again.... unfortunately it didn't work.... VLM still does not export to CSV.

because my post is the only one reporting this... it would appear that I am the only one having this issue, so there must have been some change (not deliberately made by me), on my side.

Using the Chrome extension is the only way now that I can export the mission into Google Earth....... Don't know what has happened in the last few days...

Hi,

VLM working again - please read my post in the VLM thread which explains the problem and solution

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique