Litchi Google Earth Pro Only displays 2d

@Rip

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
westcoastdrones.net
Hi all!
New to the forum.
I am trying to learn Litchi (easy part) and exporting VLM's to view and play in Google Earth Pro.
I must be overlooking a setting somewhere... My missions save, export and play in Google Earth, but for the life of me I cant seem to get 3D buildings to render.. All I get is flat 2D.
In mission settings "Use Online Elevation" IS checked.
In waypoint settings "Use Online Elevation" IS checked.
In Google earth pro 3D Buildings IS checked.
The mission is saved prior to running in GE

Google earth renders 3D when just exploring. AND I get the same 2D results in Firefox OR Chrome on Linux OR Windows. (haven't tried the iPad yet)
Any Ideas would be appreciated!

Not everywhere has 3D data in GoogleEarth. Where I live doesn't render in 3D and so using VLM and GE is of little use, other than to confirm flight behavior with way points.

Reactions: Peio64270
Not everywhere has 3D data in GoogleEarth. Where I live doesn't render in 3D and so using VLM and GE is of little use, other than to confirm flight behavior with way points.
Thanks for the reply, 55Kevy! You are correct! Apparently, I am planning a mission in an area with no 3D support from GEP. I verified 3D is working by setting up a mission in Portland. Works great.
No problem though because 3D rendering in GE is just a "bonus" that I'll have to live without (for this mission).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum