DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VLM v 2.8.1 fails

nscaler2

Reactions
Started VLM v2.5.0 today only to be told I had to update since 2.5.0 no longer connects with Google earth. Previous to this 2.5.0 worked just fine. Installed newest versio of VLM. On loading to GE, GE starts by showing flight path and diagnostics, but does not fly the mission. Reinstalled GE. No joy. Reinstalled latest VLM. Still no joy. PLEASE just let me use my old 2.5.0. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Started VLM v2.5.0 today only to be told I had to update since 2.5.0 no longer connects with Google earth. Previous to this 2.5.0 worked just fine. Installed newest versio of VLM. On loading to GE, GE starts by showing flight path and diagnostics, but does not fly the mission. Reinstalled GE. No joy. Reinstalled latest VLM. Still no joy. PLEASE just let me use my old 2.5.0. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Hi,

You cannot have been using VLM for quite some time - v2.5.0 is more than 3 years old and has been disabled for several months already.

Please upgrade to v2.8.1 - it has more features, is more accurate and fewer bugs. Also, I am not prepared to put any time into maintaining old releases and so if you want any support from me then please use the current version and then we can talk about fixing your problems.

Many hundreds of people use the latest version without problems and so I am sure we can sort out whatever issues you may be having.

Please provide a more helpful description of your problem rather than just grumbling.

Thanks

N

Reactions: jrhoffman75
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N