DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wall mounting the Mavic pro?

RainForDays

Reactions
Wondering if anyone has any methods of wall mounting the mavic pro for aesthetic reasons. I've seen people wall mount the phantom but not the mavic. Has anyone ever done this? Does anyone have any methods or mechanisms to make this possible?
Thank you. :)

Attachments

• 20170420_215858.jpg
    20170420_215858.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
Kinda tight for space in my office, I think mounting a drone to the wall would look good. I've seen other people do this with their phantoms and it looks really good.

Attachments

• 6f4e8e2a184afa9cbe672a4043ad9093_original.jpg
    6f4e8e2a184afa9cbe672a4043ad9093_original.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 125
Wondering if anyone has any methods of wall mounting the mavic pro for aesthetic reasons. I've seen people wall mount the phantom but not the mavic. Has anyone ever done this? Does anyone have any methods or mechanisms to make this possible?
Thank you. :)
Why? That poor Mavic.

Wall mounting was a term an old boss of mine used when a piece of furniture got messed up. It meant he threw it against the wall. Haven't got that frustrated with the Mavic... YET.[emoji12]

Reactions: Cyberpower678
I've been thing about doing the same thing. I may make an oak plaque with two brass screw eyes, then insert a brass rod through the screw eyes and the rear landing pads to hold the Mavic in place.

Hardwire a power cable to the battery terminals, plug into a small power transformer, and just let it hover in a corner indefinitely!

Of course the policy and procedure for safely mounting drones on the office wall would have to be spell, grammar checked and correctly LABELLED.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes