DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Walmart V Amazon?

Chirp

Reactions
I may be missing something but to use Walmart's new service you physically have to be in the store.
With Amazon's service you can do it from your home which I think makes a big difference.

upload_2018-3-20_15-19-34.png

I may be missing something but to use Walmart's new service you physically have to be in the store.
With Amazon's service you can do it from your home which I think makes a big difference.

I'm not sure which Amazon service you are talking about. This Walmart service pertains to people to who want to ship or print things via Fedex.

Reactions: Chirp
I'm not sure which Amazon service you are talking about. This Walmart service pertains to people to who want to ship or print things via Fedex.

I took it as Walmart is saying it is trying to give Amazon competition in sales of everyday merchandise. In addition to printing etc. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I took it as Walmart is saying it is trying to give Amazon competition in sales of everyday merchandise. In addition to printing etc. I could be wrong.

This isn't direct competition for anything Amazon offers. The point is to draw people into Walmart stores. Lots of people ship and print stuff via Fedex, they have to go to a physical location. If that physical location is at Walmart, they might buy stuff they need from Walmart at the same time.

As mentioned, two different services. In Walmart you can physically see and touch the product (to a certain extent). You can't do this online. Personally, I think it's a waste of time for Walmart but they are slowly losing the retail battle. They are _way_ behind the times. I suspect Amazon will eventually make Walmart go the way of K-mart.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcjz