DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best online store in the US

Remyx

Reactions
Hi,

Looking to buy a new drone in the next few days. What are the PROs and CONs on DJI store vs Amazon, B&H, Adorama and others?
Price look to be the same across the board. Anything else I should consider? Return/exchange?

Thank you.

Amazon and Best Buy are the best for quick returns as you want a pefect drone out of the of the box, if there is an issue a quick return is vital to your experience .

You want a Perfect Horizion right from the Start anything else is sign of trouble. Next is the Camera Ect. but do no pass go on a bad horizon.

Not all drones are good ones.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: Remyx
Hi,

Looking to buy a new drone in the next few days. What are the PROs and CONs on DJI store vs Amazon, B&H, Adorama and others?
Price look to be the same across the board. Anything else I should consider? Return/exchange?

Thank you.
The return policy would be a clincher for me and Amazon has a good reputation where that is concerned. I have no idea about the other two.

Depending on your state, no sales tax collected by DJI.com and you'll get a 1% credit for future use.

At B&H, if you have and use a Payboo credit card, they pay the sales tax for you.

This can save you anywhere from $80 to $300 depending on which drone you buy.

The DJI Store, Amazon, and B&H are all great options (I shop at all often).

As for the best store? Perhaps the one that has the item in stock and can deliver it the fastest.

While you probably won't have to return your drone, Amazon and B&H are likely better for returns. And if you're near a Best Buy (might have limited stock in the store), that's a great option too since you can return in person.

I agree that the fix may be easy, but it should not be needed at al and tells of a possible rough shipment .

I remember testing this with the Mavic 2 on my Motorcycle as I rode around cleveland hitting chuck holes trying to mess up the Horizon on the drone . After a full day of riding I realized how much of a jolt that drone must have to get to change the factory setting. Way beyond what the bike can offer on it best jolts.

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-22-23, 5-26-06 PM).jpg

This is why we pass on those new drones that dont fly perfect out of the box.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, and Return non pefect drones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian