DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Want to bring my drone to EU on vacation

He had a great time on his trip. Did not even try to fly his drone in France, but got great videos in Switzerland and Austria. The hotel in Germany was a significant distance from Munich so he only got sone flat fields and a non descriptive village. Thanks for all of you inputs.

Reactions: oztx
Reading all of the foregoing and having looked at EU Regs. You appear to be all ahead of yourselves. There are Interim regulations at the moment. These will change again 01-01-2023.
Far be it for me to put you wrong, but look at the EU site for what you must do. That would be better than to follow opinions here. The regulations are reasonably easy to understand.

For details see: - Civil drones (unmanned aircraft) | EASA

Reading all of the foregoing and having looked at EU Regs. You appear to be all ahead of yourselves. There are Interim regulations at the moment. These will change again 01-01-2023.
Far be it for me to put you wrong, but look at the EU site for what you must do. That would be better than to follow opinions here. The regulations are reasonably easy to understand.

For details see: - Civil drones (unmanned aircraft) | EASA
Better to look at this site for regulations: - Open Category - Civil Drones | EASA

End of transitory period is 31 Dec 2023.
Unless it gets extended further.

He had a great time on his trip. Did not even try to fly his drone in France, but got great videos in Switzerland and Austria. The hotel in Germany was a significant distance from Munich so he only got sone flat fields and a non descriptive village. Thanks for all of you inputs.
Where did he visit in Austria? I lived there for a number of years.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo