DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wanted MP1 with or without controller/batteries etc

mereflyer

Reactions
Lost my faithful old Mavic Pro, given up hope of finding, so looking for a replacement asap. I'm in South Australia so will prefer local or National Australia for postage costs. - Any MP1's For Sale?

i use all m1p,s but i,m down to three this week there are several around have you looked at ebay most pf mine are patchwork drones but fly like they should if something good comes up i,ll let you know

Reactions: mereflyer
Lost my faithful old Mavic Pro, given up hope of finding, so looking for a replacement asap. I'm in South Australia so will prefer local or National Australia for postage costs. - Any MP1's For Sale?
I may have one. Ill check tomorrow
If i can find it, ill send it you.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Im not on site until tomorrow so i havent checked, but ill get onto it first thing tomorrow

ok, i have my hands on my old baby
Ill take it home and charge up batteries tonight and check her over. It wont start up, but has been sitting on the shelf for a couple of years. If all goes well i have the mav, 4 batteries and modded controller with better antennas.

ill let you know how she goes when i get the batteries charged

ok, i have my hands on my old baby
Ill take it home and charge up batteries tonight and check her over. It wont start up, but has been sitting on the shelf for a couple of years. If all goes well i have the mav, 4 batteries and modded controller with better antennas.

ill let you know how she goes when i get the batteries charged
Thanks for that AJ, Looking forward to a good result... I have 3 batteries so if yours no good, maybe would be OK if you could send it (I'm happy to pay postage) and it works OK I will pay the price you want. I am totally honest and will keep my word on any deal...
PM me for my home address etc if all OK.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
No worries mate. I’m not using it and us Aussies need to look after each other. If it’s all ok you can have it. Can’t have an old fella grounded. 🤣

No worries mate. I’m not using it and us Aussies need to look after each other. If it’s all ok you can have it. Can’t have an old fella grounded. 🤣
You are the greatest AJ, I'm totally "overthemooned" by your gesture.
When ready, let me know and I will tell you where to send it!
Cheers,
mereflyer

You are the greatest AJ, I'm totally "overthemooned" by your gesture.
Not at all
It would be terrible for my bird to be sitting on a shelf while you could be flying it.
Just got home and batteries on charge
Ill test it all out in the morning and hopefully get it sent off

👍

Not at all
It would be terrible for my bird to be sitting on a shelf while you could be flying it.
Just got home and batteries on charge
Ill test it all out in the morning and hopefully get it sent off

👍
Wow, I'm speechless, but my fingers are crossed!

Well done I was just about to mention the ex demo Mavic Pro I picked up from DJI Australia was $300 AUD , they're in run out mode the "fly more" option is only $500 . But it looks like a brother hooked you up .
You wouldn't be able to sell me a battery ?
Cheers .

Well done I was just about to mention the ex demo Mavic Pro I picked up from DJI Australia was $300 AUD , they're in run out mode the "fly more" option is only $500 . But it looks like a brother hooked you up .
You wouldn't be able to sell me a battery ?
Cheers .
Not really, they are all getting near to their "Use By" date and getting shorter flying times. Also thinking about getting another couple more for my own use, as I fly almost every day while the weather is good enough.

Reactions: badcooky
Not really, they are all getting near to their "Use By" date and getting shorter flying times. Also thinking about getting another couple more for my own use, as I fly almost every day while the weather is good enough.
Well when they die I'll pay freight to me and I'll put a new guts in them if they don't spread out that is .
I've been rebuilding all sorts of electrical stuff lately , so I might try these next.
Cheers mate .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1