DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WorldWildlife-EA

Reactions
Hello all,

I'm the staff video producer for WWF-Canada and I wanted to reach out to the Mavic community to let you know that we are always on the lookout for good wildlife drone footage particularly for marine species (Right whales, Belugas, Killer whales etc.)

We've found drone videography / photography to be one of the best and least invasive ways to document wildlife.

We do have a Mavic of our own but as these sightings are rare and often short-lived we frequently depend on local pilots and videographers / photographers to send us footage.

If you have footage that you'd be interested in licensing or know of a wildlife opportunity in your area please reach out, I'm eager to connect with more drone pilots across Canada and the US and can provide more info on the types of species and habitats we're interested in.

Evan Aagaard
[email protected]

Hello all,

I'm the staff video producer for WWF-Canada and I wanted to reach out to the Mavic community to let you know that we are always on the lookout for good wildlife drone footage particularly for marine species (Right whales, Belugas, Killer whales etc.)

We've found drone videography / photography to be one of the best and least invasive ways to document wildlife.

We do have a Mavic of our own but as these sightings are rare and often short-lived we frequently depend on local pilots and videographers / photographers to send us footage.

If you have footage that you'd be interested in licensing or know of a wildlife opportunity in your area please reach out, I'm eager to connect with more drone pilots across Canada and the US and can provide more info on the types of species and habitats we're interested in.

Evan Aagaard
[email protected]

These people may be able to get to a wider audience to help you get the imaging you are looking for. Aerial Entertainment Studios

Video of the nature of what is being requested regarding marine mammals very well could be illegal in the United States, as it could be considered harassment to mammals which is prohibited under the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972. I would advise contacting the NOAA below to get clarification of what you plan to film prior to doing it. I spoke with the agent in charge of the Northwest region and he was a very helpful contact there. His public information is below.
  • Michael Killary
    Deputy Special Agent in Charge
  • 7600 Sand Point Way NE
    Seattle, WA 98115
    (206) 526-6133

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member