DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning: Motor current error. Check your propellers and fly with care

I'm guessing 55 f out. maybe colder but close. dji has it an will probably know monday. ill keep you posted

Ok, so Im impressed how I was taken care of. Read my post above. Sent drone back to dji, uploaded 3 minute flight record and within a few days they determined the $355 damage was warranty covered. Should get drone back on friday. Im being told to take of kind of slow and don't just go right into sport mode and fly fast. Any body see this theme? It was maybe 55f out

Just had this error several times after downgrading. I had no problems originally flew in the morning, downgraded in afternoon and first flight I get these errors. Hard to pin point it to a specific motor, or firmware etc.. anyone figure this issue out???

I’m at 1.4.100 sport + settings I do not get this warning.

After downgrading to 1.3.900 without any mods I receive this error. I have even tried upgrading back up while keeping my flight controls from 1.3.900 but I still get the error.

If I give the Mavic a clean install of 1.4.100 the warning goes away again but I lose my flight controls. Anyone in this situation with the downgrading and then receivership this warning??

I have the Mavic 2 Zoom & didn’t have any Motor Current Errors until I tried the upgraded 3 blade props. The amount of performance is unbelievable but I now get the Error. It scares me & I’d just like to say this site is awesome. I hope they help you out on your motor error. I also had a Mavic 2 Air which I was able to buy a entire OEM Arm with motor & LED off Amazon for $39.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada