DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waste of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred, you are probably correct. But I see quite a few posts regarding problems with the Mavic Air which mostly can be attributed to OP error. So this time I thought why not advocate for the product so the wider community can see some positive feedback for a change.

Couldn't agree more with the majority of comments here. My Mavic AIR has performed 100% to my expectations with 0 faults from the aircraft and plenty of faults from me. Uut unlike the original poster, I do not blame the aircraft and realize exactly where the fault is, me! Steep learning curve which may be overwhelming for some, but for me a fantastic portable aircraft well worth the money.
The range from the controller has nothing to do with me as youll find if you go to the DJI advertising for the drone they quote it will fly x distance x distance doesnt equal 3/4 hundred meters that has nothing to do with the pilot especial when your outside any interference so DJI are the ones who have some explaining to do there lying to and ripping people off with false statements

Someone's throwing their teddy out of their cot!!

Had an MA for nearly 2 years and the only issue I had was self inflicted!!

Nothing wrong with Mavic Air. It’s an excellent bit of kit. I’ve had well over 1.5 miles out of it regularly and only never went further as I chickened out. As highlighted when signal is lost it hovers and RTH so not sure what you’re doing wrong but I doubt it’s the MA drone.
Send me the video 1.5 miles right hahaha did you drive it there the mavic air will not go anywhere near 1.5 miles it wont even go half a mile on any channel

Send me the video 1.5 miles right hahaha did you drive it there the mavic air will not go anywhere near 1.5 miles it wont even go half a mile on any channel

How about you post your flight logs so we can see what the problem was?

Reactions: scoble08
DJI are the ones who have some explaining to do there lying to and ripping people off with false statements
DJI preface all transmission distance claims in the specifications with "max" or "up to". When it comes to manufacturers specs for pretty much any product the claimed maximums are rarely attained in practice- we need to be spectacularly ignorant to expect we might see the maximums. And, it isn't lying.

Troll thread or not ... But will below ashamed & in public, show off the MA capacity from my early uneducated phase. Enjoy the full flight by all means :D

1582578946232.png

I'm very new to all this but Ii found several range test videos on youtube all well in excess of the op claims

I'm very new to all this but Ii found several range test videos on youtube all well in excess of the op claims
Yeah ... not hard to find. Think the OP is ...
1582651761779.png

a bit. But anyhow I think that the AIR deserves some cred being very competent & well proven both flying & camera wise, well on par with the Mavic Pro & with an outstanding portability being able to actually pack smaller "fly ready" then the Mini.

Yeah ... not hard to find. Think the OP is ...
View attachment 95070

a bit. But anyhow I think that the AIR deserves some cred being very competent & well proven both flying & camera wise, well on par with the Mavic Pro & with an outstanding portability being able to actually pack smaller "fly ready" then the Mini.
It all just means you have to be smarter than the drone. Be aware, be careful, and don't do stupid things it was not designed for.

Reactions: Flynz
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d