DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Way Point elevations

RadarDave

Reactions
When making a waypoint mission and you start at a higher elevation, would you have waypoint elevations based off of the takeoff elevation? I realized that my elevations for each waypoint seemed too low. It showed 70 ft. on the first waypoint and my guess would have been 100 or so. My question is..... Will the drone be flying the way point at 70' or 100' where I assumed it would be. 70 ft. would be close to skimming trees. Hope this make sense. See attached image:

Attachments

• Waypoint question.jpg
    Waypoint question.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 8
When making a waypoint mission and you start at a higher elevation, would you have waypoint elevations based off of the takeoff elevation? I realized that my elevations for each waypoint seemed too low. It showed 70 ft. on the first waypoint and my guess would have been 100 or so. My question is..... Will the drone be flying the way point at 70' or 100' where I assumed it would be. 70 ft. would be close to skimming trees. Hope this make sense. See attached image:
Unless you are using the Litchi above ground level feature, your waypoint heights will all be relative to the launch point.

Reactions: RadarDave
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78