DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Way to find where your device is from ?

craftdrone.br

Reactions
hello

dealing with the local dji support on my country i just found that my drone was not originally from here (Brazil), which is strange as it was ordered on store with recipt

it´s out of warranty anyway, however i would like to find out where it´s originally from

anyone knowns if is there a way ?

thanks AB

Could be a so called "Black Market" product... meaning, the store have got it through other channels than the official. These products may/may not be priced similar or be covered by the same warranties than the official product.

Guess that the store is the only one that knows the original intended market besides DJI.

Could be a so called "Black Market" product... meaning, the store have got it through other channels than the official. These products may/may not be priced similar or be covered by the same warranties than the official product.

Guess that the store is the only one that knows the original intended market besides DJI.
Since it is just a drone and probably not illegal in his country to use or own, we usually refer to these types of items are grey market (instead of black market) goods where they are sold without warranty or without paying the various taxes, etc. the item is not necessarily counterfeit but likely the sale is unsavory or unethical even though it is sold openly and thru traditional channels. the buyer may or may not know exactly what he is getting but if you buy black market items, you pretty much know it.

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne