DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoint task library

Nboost

Reactions
Can you add more than one task to the library? After I add a task to the library & then try to add another it overwrites the first one. Is this just the way it is?

not done it in a while, but I never done anything special, I had 5 or more missions saved until updates wiped them out, twice now, cant be bothered to do any more just for an update to delete them all again.

not done it in a while, but I never done anything special, I had 5 or more missions saved until updates wiped them out, twice now, cant be bothered to do any more just for an update to delete them all again.
Firmware updates DELETE YOUR ENTIRE TASK LIBRARY?

This is bad. Have you confirmed this happens to everyone (not just a quirk with yours)? Have you confirmed with DJI that this is normal?

Chris

It's called complacency. We're used to it, even though it's possible for them to design a system where firmware updates do not change any of your user configuration.

But these are not just configuration settings -- they are mission parameters that take some time to create. They should NEVER clobber your task library.

Another reason to just use LITCHI.

Chris

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vishal@12