DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints App

DroneMan_ID

Reactions
This is kinda a stupid question, but what is the app's name? When searching Google Play, I see 100s of apps, which one do you guys recommend?

waypoints.PNG

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Litchi does seem to be popular, must admit I bought it and installed and never used. I predominantly use drone deploy for mapping, and the rest of the time it’s free flight.
Regards

Litchi does seem to be popular, must admit I bought it and installed and never used. I predominantly use drone deploy for mapping, and the rest of the time it’s free flight.
Regards
And I assume drone deploy is free?

This may help you
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It was helpful. Thank you! However, Litchi app has only 3.2 rating and lots of 1 star comments. Have you used it? does it worth the money?

Thanks for sharing!

This is kinda a stupid question, but what is the app's name? When searching Google Play, I see 100s of apps, which one do you guys recommend?

View attachment 130000
If you are looking for the waypoints 2 app it inside of your drone/controller in the intelligent flights! Not an upload able app like above!

If you are looking for the waypoints 2 app it inside of your drone/controller in the intelligent flights! Not an upload able app like above!
So it is part of DJI GO 4 app? I never noticed it

So it is part of DJI GO 4 app? I never noticed it
Yes- it's in the Intelligent Flight Modes of the DJI 4 Go app. Here are several videos I made using the Mavic 2 Pro and the Intelligence flight modes. I never steered the drone once I started the pre-programmed flight. You can program the flight ahead of time several days ahead of time on your screen. You should search for the You Tube videos on this! Enter the terms, Waypoints 2 with Mavic 2 Pro.

In the first video, (482018529) there are two programed flights in the same film.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellmo