DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints are here!

Mavic 2 Pro, all updates done, created waypoint task, saved it....now problem is when I try to fly it. I load it from the saved files, Hit the "GO" button on left on screen and a black menu called "Task Check" comes up which is a review of my settings I guess, and the only action button on that menu is Cancel. How do I start the task???? Anybody had any success that can steer me in the right direction? Thanks.

Hey all just an FYI, I just got it on Android. Installing now
86fac627f3f7c28fd6b5ca7c79e98135.jpg

Reactions: digiteye
Hi All,

I’ve just updated my firmware to get the long awaited Waypoint functionality and I’ve got a few problems right from flight 1.

1. Once I’ve retrieved the saved waypoint route, fly the task, when I hit the Red Cross at the end when I’ve returned to the first waypoint, it asks whether I’m sure, and advises the M2 will hover, but when I accept this, it doesn’t return to the opening quickshots icon. Meaning for the rest of the manual flight I can’t access any other quick shot functions.

2. You can’t adjust the gimble angle when it’s following waypoints? You adjust it, and it rights itself to 0 degrees again?

When you finish the course and don’t move from the spot, then press Go again, it doesn’t activate the waypoint route again. As a matter of fact I moved it down 10 meters and perhaps 20 meters away from what was my redefined RTH point and it still didn’t want to fly the route again even when I reloaded it from the task list?

But other than that the first course was flown like clockwork, a wonderful addition to the M2 experience, but one which should really have been there in the first place in my eyes.

Any ideas on my points welcome.
Thanks,
Matt

Is googlemaps,hybrid and sattelite view avaible on the smartcontroller in the same way as on a smart or iPhone?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki