DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints in Litchi repeat?

NoblenNutria

Reactions
In the Autopilot app I can make my MA repeat the waypoints any number of times I choose. In Litchi I can’t find a way to do this. Is there a way to do this?

If you have saved the mission in Lichti then you can fly the waypoint mission again and again. You probably understand that already.

There is also a setting within the Mission Hub online under Settings. It called Finish Action. There is a setting for Reverse. If clicked upon when building the Mission and Mission Saved. One can just pull down on the right stick (reverse) and it repeats the mission backwards.

I do acrobatics and I want to be able to do acrobatics for five or ten minutes while Litchi is running waypoints. It would be nice if I could make the mission repeat without having to touch the controller.

In the Autopilot app I can make my MA repeat the waypoints any number of times I choose. In Litchi I can’t find a way to do this. Is there a way to do this?

There’s no option to set the waypoint mission to “patrol” like in auto-pilot. Say what you want about auto-pilot there are some features that no other app has.

I do acrobatics and I want to be able to do acrobatics for five or ten minutes while Litchi is running waypoints. It would be nice if I could make the mission repeat without having to touch the controller.

You could set the mission end action to “reverse” and it will go back through the waypoints backwards. Or you could set it to “hover” so it will just hang out till you are ready

Could I make it reverse on both ends so it goes back and forth and does not stop?

I’m not sure that’s a good question. I’ve never tried that but I don’t think so. The difference between that type of mission and Auto-pilot is that auto pilot is always connected to the drone and the mission is run from the mobile device. With Litchi and other waypoint apps the mission is uploaded to the drone and doesn’t require a remote connection. So the mission has to have a beginning and an end.

You could just plot the waypoints mission fly in a circle over and over again

My theoretical advice...Export the values initial to MS Excel. After the the last row copy and paste the the above rows of the final waypoint in reverse order. Keep doing that until you are satisfied. Then import the spreadsheet as a new mission. Now I have had missions fail to commence due to waypoints being at the same location, so take my advice with a grain of salt. Also you will always be limited by the battery time of the MA. I generally don't do any missions over 12 min.

My theoretical advice...Export the values initial to MS Excel. After the the last row copy and paste the the above rows of the final waypoint in reverse order. Keep doing that until you are satisfied. Then import the spreadsheet as a new mission. Now I have had missions fail to commence due to waypoints being at the same location, so take my advice with a grain of salt. Also you will always be limited by the battery time of the MA. I generally don't do any missions over 12 min.

That cool! I didn’t realize you could edit missions that way. I should have know but I didn’t. Yea I think waypoints have to be a certain distance from each other I don’t know why

You could set the mission end action to “reverse” and it will go back through the waypoints backwards. Or you could set it to “hover” so it will just hang out till you are ready

When I set Litchi to reverse it doesn’t reverse. It just hovers at the end of the waypoint mission. Do you know why?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet