DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird noise in picture

Notchiro

Reactions
Hello, Ill get right to it. I previously had a Phantom 4 pro and this never happened. i just bought a Mavic 2 zoom and my picture came out like this with noise near the bottom left. Is there any suggestions on why this might have happened. I know that the phantom 4 pro has a better camera so i dont know if this is normal. I also had HDR on so i dont know if that has anything to do with it.
DJI_0019.JPGDJI_0012.JPG

I think that’s normal. I’ve had two Mavic two zooms (one crashed and was replaced by DJI) and all the hdr photos has that weird noise effect. I would just take an AEB and use a 3rd party app the can blend the different exposures into an HDR photo.

@Notchiro @cpfninja11

I just discovered the exact same pattern of noise on my M2Z’s photos. This cannot be typical for a flagship device like the Mavic2.

I’ve only owned mine for a little over a week and I plan on exchanging it for a new device. I have never seen this issue with HDR or photos from A DJI product(P3 and after).

The level of noise is worse than a $50 Walmart tablet selfie. If others are seeing this please report it to DJI ASAP. This has to be fixed.

I believe I snapped a raw at 100. Am I correct in assuming I have to connect to the mavic or take out the SD card to retrieve raw files?

You would be correct but also it is a setting you have to change before taking the photo. I think the default is a jpg. Raw gives you much information in the image but it takes more space on the card. I don’t think you can take a raw HDR on the drone though because that wouldn’t make sense.

Reactions: Eddierandom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661