DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

West Vancouver's Perfect Mountain Lake

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm proud to share another one of my adventures. This turned out to be an epic swimming day. But because the hike was under an hour we had plenty of time to film. It's an epic place to swim and spend the day. This is on Cypress Mountain in West Vancouver BC.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage lol.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Hello everyone. I'm proud to share another one of my adventures. This turned out to be an epic swimming day. But because the hike was under an hour we had plenty of time to film. It's an epic place to swim and spend the day. This is on Cypress Mountain in West Vancouver BC.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage lol.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
awesome job

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
wooooooow sick footage dude, wow, i live close in the okanagan valley, that vid makes me wanna jump on the bike and head over, wow stunnnnning with a capital S

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll