DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wet Suits for the Mini 3 Coming Soon. !

Phantom I’ve ordered both for flying out over the James River and am looking forward to their arrival.
I have a two part question. When I first loaded the new page there was a shop or store that sold lighting for my Air2. Is this part of your store and how do I find it again? Also, will the wetsuit still do its job if I do add lighting?

I don't understand your reply
I posted #10 before your #11

My question was sincere
Would you prefer we don't ask questions about products?
All the wetsuits do come in all white but it's a custom order on the website ,. There hard to keep clean so that is the only negative on the white wetsuits ,. The big plus is u can wet down the suit and the battery to negotiate the heat .

This is not the final release so I will be posting more specifics soon ,

My question was sincere
No but would appreciate looking at back post on this

My question was sincere
Just read post #18 and if u
want to reply I would suggest just sending me a message 👍

I did the update with the Wet Suit on had no issues with the overheating shut down issue.

Updated the Pictures, with the final design , and will post my pictures as were hoping for a nice rain storm tonight .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Phantom I’ve ordered both for flying out over the James River and am looking forward to their arrival.
I have a two part question. When I first loaded the new page there was a shop or store that sold lighting for my Air2. Is this part of your store and how do I find it again? Also, will the wetsuit still do its job if I do add lighting?

Yes the Wet Suit will be fine with the Lighting as an ad on , and will not interfere with the Wet Suit.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

This is the newest Link:

Yes the DJI cameras are well protected and offer a nice air tight seal for flying in the rain and the Motors as well negotiate the rain as there the same motors used in the RC Submersibles.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Man i love the idea to fly in the rain but to be honest i would be afraid for my mini3. The videos where the M2 flies in the rain look very nice. I saw your advertisement this morning in a different place and i thought, lets take a look if there are any experiences in MavicPilots. And so i found you here as well. My brain says: no way the engines will survive water running inside because they are open on the top side..but you say they are waterproof...on the other side i have care refresh so in worst case....argh..difficult.

They look fantastic, just don't think the wife would agree on the price lol.
Are they put on and stay on or are they use as and when necessary?

Don't you feel that any product mentioned should be subject to the same scrutiny and comments, no matter if the vendor has paid to be "one of your vendors" or not? Or does paying the money absolve them of any potential criticism or questioning?

If that's the case (without meaning to make any inference one way or the other about this particular vendor) I'd question the legitimacy of any 'sponsored' vendor's products.
Only by those who have actually bought and used the product, suppositions are just that, not reliable arguments.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard