DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wet Suits for the Mini 3 Coming Soon. !

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Shipping by next Monday !

Designed to fly your Mini 3 in the Rain .

The Frog Suits
, I mean Mini 3 Wet Suits will come in some nice Neon Colors as well as the Sea Foam Green .

There stunning all in 1 Color :

All Black
All Rescue Red
All Lunar Purple
All Neon Blue

The Mini 3 Frog Suits come with # 3 Battery Protectors # 3 Power Button Seals and 1 Full Color Design.
Everything is in Stock. They will Retail for $94.95 and the Members will get them for $74.95 plus shipping. ect.

You can email me if interested
[email protected]

THE WEIGHT IS NOT UK COMPLIANT !! Unlike the Mini 2 Wet Suits which are UK compliant.

2022-07-20_21h00_36.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 3 in the Rain, Land on the Water , No the Frog does not come with it.

[email protected]
Let me know what Color Wet Suit .

Last edited:
Curious how this works as it seems to only protect the bits which are plastic and already waterproof?

The build of the Mini 3 is very similar to the Mini 2 with the exact same weak links when flying in the rain.

The Motors are Water Proof as these Motors are the same ones used in RC Submersibles.
The Open Ports in the back are covered by the Flip Design of the Battery Covers , works Beautifully on the Mini 3

The Sensors on the Bottom are protected with a Surge mask to keep the Landing Sensors clear of drops or the Mini 2 would start a Death Spiral an become confused.

The Power button was another Weak Link and compromised the Battery . Thus we protect the Power Button on the Mini 3 as well with a Plug.

The Camera has an Air Tight Seal as we have tested under water on the Mini 2 .

When we submerged the drones under water , we know that ESC board is the Weak Module an most times
needs the Board Replaced on the Mini 2 and expect the same on the Mini 3

Here are some videos of the Mini 2 flying in the Rain with the Wet Suit , and landing in the Water with the Rescue jacket.

These Videos of the Mini 2 should give you an idea of what to expect with the Mini 3 Pro in the Rain an landing on the water.

There are over 100 videos but these are my favorites of the Wet Suit in action.

There are a lot Mini 2 Videos from all over the world ,

Landing on the Water using the Wet Suit
Flying in the Rain
Client getting caught in the Rain

Last edited:
And the weight!
Well, were at 0.04 ounces with all the parts , Cosmetic and Protecting the drone. if you take off the leg Covers you can get to 0.02 ounces , Just to give you an idea on the mini 2 Wet Suit where that is at.

The Mini 3 Pro Wet Suit should be close as well.
Will keep you posted.

2022-02-20_12h08_46.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Phantomrain.org

it doesn't..
Exactly. All the solid parts, which didn't need cover, are covered, and all the openings where water can get in and damage internals are still exposed (thank god) to allow airflow and prevent overheating.

Dude rly..

Only addition is "the look"
There is a lot more going on with the Wet suits , as they do protect all the vitals and Redirect Air Flow and keep the Drone cooler in the Extreme Sun as you have the ability to Wet the Suit before you fly.

The Mini 3 Wet Suit do come with Prop Covers but not to keep the Rain out, but to keep the Sand / Salt and Stones out of the prop Motors , a problem with the Mini 2 as well.

I posted some videos of the Mini 2 wet suits in action until we get some Torrential rains to test the Mini 3.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water.

Last edited:
You need to change your description mate they 100% do not make your drone water proof
Lol , No there not 100 % Water Proof but no one said they were.
Wet Suits are pretty sweet , used all over the world , and allow you to do some amazing things with confidence.

There designed for those that need to fly in the Rain on a daily basis , to make money or for search and rescue..
Record a football game or Capture the Storm.

With over 5000 Posts on the forum the Wet Suit get the job done nicely and the install in about 10 minutes.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Capture the storm or a Football game.

Reactions: dirkclod
Keep the drone cooler in the extreme sun?
Unless you have a white one, wont all of your colors will absorb more sunlight and make the drone hotter in the sun?

I think that's how the sun works.

Reactions: Octisurfer
Gonna tell you what guys. You don’t care for what one of our
venders sell I really think you should move on. It gets real old for CoAl having to defend himself. I would highly suggest if your not interested move on before I step in.

Added / a few post were deleted.

Last edited:
Unless you have a white one, wont all of your colors will absorb more sunlight and make the drone hotter in the sun?

You also have the ability to Drench the Drone before you fly in the Extreme Heat , but we have shown the Outside temp of the drone to be cooler with the Wet Suits in general.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Drench your drone and Fly in the Heat.

No good for uk weight wise
Does not Support UK Weight Regulations as there just is no room to work with . I noticed my Mini 3 Pro is by itself
251 grams so if that is a concern , Not even a Skin will seem to work .

I will post more pictures soon , with weights , colors, an Note that its not UK compliant.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and in the UK.

Last edited:
Looks like a superb way to increase the overheating problem.
And taking it over the weight limit for EASA and UK meaning its not longer an A1 capable drone legally. It clearly weighs more than a gram.

Reactions: Octisurfer
Gonna tell you what guys. You don’t care for what one of our
venders sell I really think you should move on. It gets real old for CoAl having to defend himself. I would highly suggest if your not interested move on before I step in.

Added / a few post were deleted.

Don't you feel that any product mentioned should be subject to the same scrutiny and comments, no matter if the vendor has paid to be "one of your vendors" or not? Or does paying the money absolve them of any potential criticism or questioning?

If that's the case (without meaning to make any inference one way or the other about this particular vendor) I'd question the legitimacy of any 'sponsored' vendor's products.

You think I think is your issue
Go back to post #11 all.
Resesrch all Coals post and threads

Don't you feel that any product mentioned should be subject to the same scrutiny and comments, no matter if the vendor has paid to be "one of your vendors" or not? Or does paying the money absolve them of any potential criticism or questioning?

If that's the case (without meaning to make any inference one way or the other about this particular vendor) I'd question the legitimacy of any 'sponsored' vendor's products.
I think you should read our guidelines before you Qoute me.
if we have a vender that we doubt we would not have them.
Now any more negativecoments message him or me.
Any more argumentative post will be deleted as I just have
and warned.
Last chance guys.
@cah your new and don’t know me. Push your luck with me won’t
work at out good for you.
E80DB320-D843-4B99-B711-D756BAB86E51.gif

Don't you feel that any product mentioned should be subject to the same scrutiny and comments, no matter if the vendor has paid to be "one of your vendors" or not?
As his reactions here have proven - he does not.
Pay him some money and you're immune from all free fair debate, criticism and discussion of whatever product you have.
You need to go to other forums for impartial discussion and evaluation when a bought-advertiser sells something.

Reactions: EliteBleader
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman