DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wetlands

Dave A

Reactions
First flight this year with the drone so I'm a little rusty in both flying and video editing. Seems at almost 59 I forget how to do things over the winter. haha.

First flight this year with the drone so I'm a little rusty in both flying and video editing. Seems at almost 59 I forget how to do things over the winter. haha.

Well it doesn’t show? Nice first video of the year?

Enjoyed the flight. I'm in NW Ontario and the bf are out now. Where in Ontario are you? We have a great day ahead in the Greenstone area with the brightness of the poplar adding beautiful colour contrast. Will be out flying later to-day.

Enjoyed the flight. I'm in NW Ontario and the bf are out now. Where in Ontario are you? We have a great day ahead in the Greenstone area with the brightness of the poplar adding beautiful colour contrast. Will be out flying later to-day.

Thanks. I'm in Sudbury. Greenstone is a beautiful area, been there several times.

I'm heading down to our kids in Parry Sound and Barrie next week. Deliberately going to be travelling the north shore of Superior to get the drone up and away.

North shore is a great place for photography. I'm also a photo enthusiast. Here is my photography web site. Dave's Photos