DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

wetsuit for the Mini?

I probably would not be flying the MM in those conditions as rain is usually accompanied by much stronger winds etc.

Reactions: DrizzyDrones
well I would like to be flying in some rainy conditions.
which is why I asked the question.

well I would like to be flying in some rainy conditions.
which is why I asked the question.
Yes and though he was right it don't take the wind well let see if @Phantomrain.org
has any info he can give you.

Just wondering if anyone is using the wet suit for the Mini.

We have a couple Videos on the Web Site Phantomrain.org of the Mini in the rain.
The mini has done really well in the rain , no issues , no warnings

The Wet Suits offer just some extra coverage to the open slots in the back and the open props prone to debris.

As long as you realize that the weak link with the Mini in the rain is the wind. We have seen the Gimbal tear and the Mini can get caught in the wind making coming back really difficult .

So recommended for Rain in light winds.

Email me at [email protected]
and I will send you out an invoice for the Forum package.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain.

Last edited:
We have a couple Videos on the Web Site Phantomrain.org of the Mini in the rain.
The mini has done really well in the rain , no issues , no warnings

The Wet Suits offer just some extra coverage to the open slots in the back and the open props prone to debris.

As long as you realize that the weak link with the Mini in the rain is the wind. We have seen the Gimbal tear and the Mini can get caught in the wind making coming back really difficult .

So recommended for Rain in light winds.

Email me at [email protected]
and I will send you out an invoice for the Forum package.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain.
Thanks Phantomrain, yes I am aware of the wind, I am actually very impressed with the Mini. I have tried the Mini in variable wind conditions, in sports mode she is stable in gusts up to 25 kph, higher than that and she starts to loose it.
This forum is great, I have learned heaps about so many things to do with Drones and flying, thanks to everyone here..

Reactions: ff22
Is stable but try coming back into winds like that and ya gonna have that pucker factor.Always fly upwind.
But you may know that already..?

Reactions: ff22 and Beet

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe