DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What a day!

Deckyon

Reactions
I am sitting in a Starbucks, batteries plugged into the hub near the table I am sitting on and I am going through the footage from earlier on my travel computer (Surface Pro 2) just to kill some time between flights!

Yeah, a little rubbing of it in. Sorry.

Just glad I have 3 batteries! So much fun. Oh well, back to my coffee and videos.

Reactions: Samm
I am sitting in a Starbucks, batteries plugged into the hub near the table I am sitting on and I am going through the footage from earlier on my travel computer (Surface Pro 2) just to kill some time between flights!

Just glad I have 3 batteries! So much fun. Oh well, back to my coffee and videos.
Good to hear that! I'm still waiting for that package.IMG_0056.GIF

Reactions: dirkclod

I'm envious. Have fun with it.

You sit ON tables at Starbucks? Now thats baller. I am double envious!
One for having the Mavic Proto fly and video / take pictures and
Two for sitting on tables while going through footage.

Beware of the looky loo's. People will always wonder what you are looking at and ask questions about devices plugged in to Starbucks somewhat free AC power.

I've got an important question to ask...

...Pikes Peak or Blonde Roast?!?!?!?!

but seriosly, congrats! My combo pack is somewhere over the Pacific. Should arrive Monday. Having 80 degree weather here in Georgia and can't film a darn thing, unless I want to dust off and strap my GoPro on my Phantom 2. Any issues with the Mavic or is she playing nice?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys