DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What am I looking at here?

98 SNAKE EATER

Reactions
Saw this in a pop up ad, but when I tried to click on it, I got sent to a log in page where they wanted Facebook info and whatnot (I don't have any of that stuff, nor do I want to register)

wtfisthismavic_Small.jpg

Saw this in a pop up ad, but when I tried to click on it, I got sent to a log in page where they wanted Facebook info and whatnot (I don't have any of that stuff, nor do I want to register)

wtfisthismavic_Small.jpg
I think it is just a mount for a light.

Reactions: Karl2951
Mount and light but still expensive... paid like 7 usd for the same on AliExpress

wtfisthismavic_Small.jpg
I have seen this or something similar at several sites and one night I finally just caved in and ordered it. It's nice to have I don't really use it but you never know when you might need something like that. Light is very bright and the beam is adjustable so it's not that bad and it's pretty light so it doesn't affect the flight too much just directionally not adjustable.

Stay away from those lamps. I tried the shown lamp from post #5 and it irritates the no.1 compass massively. so you loose the redundancy. also the ring which holds the lamp is not that precise, even when you fit the soft foam on it which comes with it, the lamp does not sit stable.

Last edited:
Reactions: butterflyslicer
Stay away from those lamps. I tried the shown lamp from post #5 and it irritates the no.1 compass massively. so you loose the redundancy. also the ring which holds the lamp is not that precise, even when you fit the soft foam on it which comes with it, the lamp does not sit stable.

I will have a try and confirm or not this !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev