DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What app should I use?

macman56

Reactions
Hi, I am brand new to the whole Drone scene and just picked up a Mavic pro, What app should I download on my apple phone? Thanks

What app should I download on my apple phone?

Reactions: pelagic_one
But you take the risk that if there is a fault DJI will not touch it.
Not true. I use Litchi, checked with DJI as to their Refresh coverage. They responded drone was covered. Then had a crash, and DJI replaced it with excellent service ... no questions asked ...

Not true. I use Litchi, checked with DJI as to their Refresh coverage. They responded drone was covered. Then had a crash, and DJI replaced it with excellent service ... no questions asked ...
Wow pleased for you. But this seems out of keeping with many other posts on this subject. I shall ring DJI myself because I use Litchi but always assumed it was at my own risk.

Wow pleased for you. But this seems out of keeping with many other posts on this subject. I shall ring DJI myself because I use Litchi but always assumed it was at my own risk.
Other posts were based on something other than facts.

It's an assertion that has been posted many times. I don't know where it started, but it certainly became part of DJI mythology.

Reactions: pelagic_one
But you take the risk that if there is a fault DJI will not touch it.
DJI replaced a P4P a year ago and a P4A two months ago both on Litchi missions. The pilot or the software did not cause the crash. Two years ago State Farm paid the purchase price for a P4P because it did not return on a Litchi Mission in remote, unrecoverable terrain. Yes, they renewed the policy after the claim.

Reactions: charliej
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky