DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WHAT APPS ARE YOU USING WHEN YOU FLY? SHARING YOUR IDEA.

MrAndy1904

Reactions
I am a newpil (new pilot) ^^, so can you help me how to know the safe area for flying. Thanks, everybody!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Where in the world are you flying?

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I use Marvic Air, so I need to register for it? If I register, I would register what kind of part (Part 107 or Section 336)? Thank guys!

I use Marvic Air, so I need to register for it? If I register, I would register what kind of part (Part 107 or Section 336)? Thank guys!
Yes you need to register. If you'll only fly for fun then 336. If you may ever want to fly for money then do 107 but to actually fly commercially you'll still need to take test

Tha
Yes you need to register. If you'll only fly for fun then 336. If you may ever want to fly for money then do 107 but to actually fly commercially you'll still need to take test
Thanks for your reply! I Actually, I think I'll register for my hobbies, but sometimes I use it for my work. It like gutter cleaning. So do I need to register 107?

but sometimes I use it for my work. It like gutter cleaning. So do I need to register 107?
If you want to be able to fly commercially, you'll need to register under Part 107 and also obtain a Remote Pilot certification. See more details here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes