DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are my options to build a cheap drone for program testing ?

gomidas

Reactions
Hello, I work with a board that can send and receive data trough wifi. I will put this board to a drone body and I will send my commands to fly. The problem is I am very ignorant about aerodynamics and my budget is very limited. I am afraid that things I put on drone will not allow it to fly. Example my motor can be powerful enough but battery, controller, controller board and body I put there may prevent it to fly.

Materials I found:
BODY: MOTOR(Idk if this motor can do it.): CONTROLLER DEVICE: http://www.hiletgo.com/ProductDetail/2165027.html
POWER: Duracell Battery AA size

What is the cheapest motor and supply that can make it fly ?

Thank you.

Hello, I work with a board that can send and receive data trough wifi. I will put this board to a drone body and I will send my commands to fly. The problem is I am very ignorant about aerodynamics and my budget is very limited. I am afraid that things I put on drone will not allow it to fly. Example my motor can be powerful enough but battery, controller, controller board and body I put there may prevent it to fly.

Materials I found:
BODY: MOTOR(Idk if this motor can do it.): CONTROLLER DEVICE: http://www.hiletgo.com/ProductDetail/2165027.html
POWER: Duracell Battery AA size

What is the cheapest motor and supply that can make it fly ?

Thank you.
Welcome gomidas! This may not be the best place for DIY drone discussion. You might get more information from a site dedicated to building your own drone, like DIYDrones.com or QuadCopter or even Reddit.

Reactions: gomidas
You have to study drones a lot more before doing anything else.
That spec is so far off and you don't even realizing it.

Or buy a used one, something like a tello.

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark