DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are your expectations for Mavic 3

Hope that has better gimbal, when windy, you can not adjust roll of gimbal on the fly, have to go in settings, and I would like it if we could video and take pictures the same time, you can see when switching from video to camera that sensor works better in camera mode and sensor is being tuned down, line skipping or whatever they are doing, would like a little sharper and yes 60 FPS, still a killer drone, My phantom 4pro is only a little over 1 year and the shell is a joke, on my second shell, Mavic2pro is built way better

I am in complete agreement with the serious suggestions, (the others were funny as heck,) and to the list I would add:

- Dual compasses (and please give us the magnetic heading in Go4...PLEASE?)

- Ability to use the right wheel for horizontal gimbal panning

- Built-in, folding landing gear

- I REALLY like the idea of an integrated strobe(s) and a 1 to 1 sensor readout. Ditto for a mechanical shutter and 4k 60.

The transponder idea is great but odds are, a strong enough transmitter to meet the requirements of the Feds to operate in the ATC system, would be too much for the battery (not to mention the size of the radio.)

-Compass, I navigate by the stars in real time

- Using the right wheel, for anything but exposure is a great idea imo
Just make it customizable.
- More pan angle would be good

Transponder built in, RF mode maybe?, is good idea.
Anything Stronger than Marco polo (Global) and Rescue choppers might start arriving by mistake.
Just have some way to improve on "and...its gone!"

Reactions: Former Member
I want it big enough to climb in it and fly

"Space, you say? Space is a flop. Didn't you know that?
An endless junkyard of orbiting debris. Ah, but! - miniaturization, Jack. That's the ticket. That's the edge everybody's been looking for. Who will have that edge Jack?
What country... will control miniaturization?"

Ahemm:
- Low Light Improvement (Night capability)
- Twin Camera/Sensor setup (ala enterprise) to achieve this, and other Image improvements requested

The transponder idea is great but odds are, a strong enough transmitter to meet the requirements of the Feds to operate in the ATC system, would be too much for the battery (not to mention the size of the radio.)

Since the drone will be operated relatively near the pilot, the transmitter would be on the ground with an offset for location and altitude fed from the controller. ADS B is available in SDR that fit in you hand. Unfortunately, the only aircraft that use it are too high to be of interest.

I would like to add No props and solar top side. And it also would be nice to add 4G to it like the other drones

I forgot this in my last post, but a storage charge function on the charging hub like the Phantom 4 has would be great. Managing the batteries is not as easy as it could be without this feature.

You mean a mechanical shutter right? Does anyone have a global shutter yet?
Ok, .........now that I saw the Nuclear Power request, I'm all in for a Global Shutter. It's might be easier to do.

Instant video recording upon take off!

How many times you guys forgot to hit record

????

Quieter propellers

Nd filters already included in the fly more combo

Type C usb both remote and drone.

Phone charging toggle Off by default.
Charge ON Only when battery is =or< 20%

Mini sd card slot inside the battery compartment

40 minutes flying time

if your fly both Litchi and Go, its easy to forget.

-Duct Tape Mod, option to turn off rear light

Red and Green LEDS marker lights on bottom of arms instead forward and aft. Just harder to see the way they are now. M2P

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147