DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Cable to join Mavic Mini Controller to iPad mini

Simon S

Reactions
What cable do I need please to connect the DJI Mavic Mini Controller to an iPad mini? The one supplied is too short to reach the IPAD.

I use a Connecthor cable with my iPad mini 4, and find it stores well, but can extend quite far.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Ah, thankyou Mr Veronn. Now I know how to progress. I've only had the Mini for a week and trying to see the IPAD Screen whilst connected (at a weird angle) to the Controller has been a tricky procedure. I am amazed that there is not a dedicated (longer) cable available from DJI to connect an IPAD to the Controller. I have of course the 3 short ones but wanted to have a better screen size so of course opted for IPAD Mini 4 ather than mobile phone. Many thanks for your help now I can get sorted!

Glad to help, its important to be setup well, so no distractions when flying. I'm happy that dji has improved iPad support to the fly app, and hope they continue to improve it. But originally they were focusing on smartphone support, and hence their choice to include short cables...at least there is a flourishing after-market for the mavic mini...lots of creative people out there making useful products. Fly safe.

Reactions: Dreswan and Simon S
I use a Connecthor cable with my iPad mini 4, and find it stores well, but can extend quite far.
I have. Mav mini. Se. and I use. iPad. 10.9. What. Cable. Will. I need. Connect them

Conncthor cable are brilliant, been using them for Spark and Mavic Pro cables with my ipad mini 4 since I started flying drones.
The spiral setup and right angle connection keeps the cable tidy, while having expansion to whatever is needed for any after market mount (I also use a Thors Drone World adapter mount).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead