DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Cant Mavic 2 do?

MavicFT1P

Reactions
-Altitude obviously.

-Im getting some fun surprises with my Mavic 2 like High Wind Auto-Landing at 7.7 m/s??

-I dont have access to a pc as of this thread, but in Assistant can i still select Non-DJI Batttery?

*I dont want my new 31 min flying time to end at the old maximum flying time.

Im using NLD for the basic improvment, but theres still a lot of stuff im missing.

Are there any more Auto-land scenarios like the high wind, Im oblivious to being a new owner?

Thanks for the help :)

It can’t save you from a heap of trouble, if it crashes on the White House Lawn :) Freefly Altas’s are the same story, if you’re heading towards octos.

If you’re a new owner, and oblivious, I sincerely suggest you learn ‘ATTI Mode’ before going much further. You will be glad you can maneuver your AC back to safety, when high winds and heavy rains have disabled its GPS, compasses, & obstacle avoidance.

Safe flying....

Last edited:
Reactions: MavicFT1P
Only thing I hurt with my Drone flying is my bank account, as just mentioned in another thread.

M2 is awesome, it's just in the process of upgrading I forgot how much downgrading I had to do.

I'll work it out.
If theres anything you dont think I will, or that catches upgraders out, let me know per the thread

Cheers

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks