DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What changes would you like to see on the Mavic

Dual battery support and a camera that requires less tweaking to get cinematic shots.

I'd like to program it to take off, film whatever needs to be filmed or mapped, and return once done. Meanwhile I'll drink my coffee and talk to my customers about the next job.

Reactions: timesnaps
I'd like to be able to replace the battery in the controller with a spare.

The controller is slow to charge, especially because it simultaneously charge the phone/tablet.
Usually, the day comes to an end because of my inability to quickly charge the controller.
If I could swap the controller battery for a spare controller battery, I could fly for a lot longer.

I am never usually limited by drone batteries - I have 4 of them charging while flying. It is never usually the limiting factor.

Reactions: timesnaps
Some great ideas, one and all. Mine is an easy one: No more "can't take off" due to geo fencing. While I've not personally experienced this, I read of too many instances where a software update has mistakenly prohibited taking off when there was, in fact, no reason for it. Give us a warning, then let us take responsibility like American citizens should. And yes, I know this is going to stir up the Drone Police. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman