DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What cool accessories are there / would you recommend for the Mvic Pro?

Doesn't the Mavic Pro come with a protective clear dome that covers the gimbal / camera though while flying?
It comes with a gimbal cover, but people usually remove that before flight. It is just for storage. Will cause glare/ photography issues.

The protective plastic dome is for storage only .. if you leave it on, it could actually damage the motors in the gimbal.

Doesn't the Mavic Pro come with a protective clear dome that covers the gimbal / camera though while flying?

( :

There is a set like these which has more colors than red, but I don't see them showing up at the moment..

you can upload your own files to make a custom skin, or buy a pre-made skin from these..

What is this fishing lure / payload delivery system I keep hearing about? I'd like to check it out.

Which programmable led props would you get? Also interested in these as well.

What site sells the custom skins and are they easy to put on?

The protective plastic dome is for storage only .. if you leave it on, it could actually damage the motors in the gimbal.
And not to forget, the air intake for cooling is right behind the gimbal so do not use the clear protection dome while flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d