DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What dd I do - still photo modes - m2pro- help?

RickC

Reactions
(flying: mavic 2 pro with dji go 4 with gogglkeds)

Looks like I/we selected the wrong still photo mode (while flying goggles). What I see is a SINGLE JPG instead of my uisual raw images.

Is there anything in the EXIF or flight logs etc. that tells me the mode selected.
migfht have been hdr or aeb?

{how to recover ... yes yes ... drive back 200 miles into the desert in baking heat, fly way up high and take the shots again}

i think i am screwed ...

R.

(flying: mavic 2 pro with dji go 4 with gogglkeds)

Looks like I/we selected the wrong still photo mode (while flying goggles). What I see is a SINGLE JPG instead of my uisual raw images.

Is there anything in the EXIF or flight logs etc. that tells me the mode selected.
migfht have been hdr or aeb?

{how to recover ... yes yes ... drive back 200 miles into the desert in baking heat, fly way up high and take the shots again}

i think i am screwed ...

R.

Connect to the drone with the remote and see if you can find any DNGs by pressing the play button that on the lower right corner of the live view page. It’s a long shot but don’t know what else to tell you.

M2P actually takes pretty high quality JPEGs though

i think i am screwed ...
Why?
The quality of the jpg images is much better than you fear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr