DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do Mavic Pilots Drive?

3cf84cb63ffda034037f76c890c4492a.jpg
Hard to go wrong with a Cadillac, my friend. It is so polished, I think I can see your reflection in the front left quarter panel.

My cousin bought an original A9X Bathurst race version back in the day. The main car crashed and the driver was badly injured so they dropped out of racing and sold the spare car. Those were the days when they had to be road registered. I can still remember him taking us for a spin on through the Blue Mountains. Same colour too.

af82fad7972f534a7bea0b690f68f8b3.jpg

Here is mine. Fully equipped UAV response vehicle. Has on board aircraft transponder receiver for aircraft tracking up to six miles, vhf and Uhf 50w tranveiver with Search and rescue frequencies and repeaters, ambulance and civil enginer com's attached. Back has full tool kits, soldering stations 12 person tent for mobile HQ setup, solar crarging pannels 65w each pannel with a 4 hour run time Ups station in back. 4 computer laptop setup stations and deployable flood lights. But everyone always thinks it's just an undercover police car. Lol

af82fad7972f534a7bea0b690f68f8b3.jpg

Here is mine. Fully equipped UAV response vehicle. Has on board aircraft transponder receiver for aircraft tracking up to six miles, vhf and Uhf 50w tranveiver with Search and rescue frequencies and repeaters, ambulance and civil enginer com's attached. Back has full tool kits, soldering stations 12 person tent for mobile HQ setup, solar crarging pannels 65w each pannel with a 4 hour run time Ups station in back. 4 computer laptop setup stations and deployable flood lights. But everyone always thinks it's just an undercover police car. Lol

Very interesting.

full

The BlueDragon is my main ride.... '09 Matrix XRS is my cager.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman