DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you actually carry while traveling.

omod

Reactions
What do you carry when when you travel, and how do you carry it?

My current situation is I have a carrying case from amazon that fits everything. But I really don't need 4 batteries while flying overseas.

I travel full time not on airlines but on the road. I just use the shoulder bag in the More package. I can get all four batteries in along with the controller and the Mavic with extended feet. A full set of propellers, a card reader. The USB cord is a roll up type which stays attached to the large underside port and I just extend to plug in to the tablet. The tablet fits in the same bag as my landing pad, making a small soft thin package. Battery charging is stowed separately. I don't need to take it to a flight site. For you a battery charger would be necessary. The shoulder bag would accomodate the plug in charger in one of the side storage pocket in lieu of a battery. So three batteries with a charger and everything else you need especially if you use your phone for flight. All in the very compact shoulder bag.

All my baggage is carry on, so every bit of weight/volume I can save helps. So Im thinking of just bring the drone with 1 battery, remote, extra props, and charger.

I use this bag AmazonBasics DSLR and Laptop Backpack - Gray interior: Amazon.ca: Camera & Photo

But I also carry much more than just the Mavic. It varies a little bit, but usually I have the following for the Mavic:
Mavic, Remote, extra battery, charger, extra set of props, filters

But then I also have my photography gear:
DSLR, 2 extra batteries, 3 lenses, flash, flash trigger, SD Card case

Plus Laptop and laptop charger and a few other odds and ends.

All this and it can still fit under the seat!

Reactions: BluesDragon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98