DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you like to film?

FantasticMrF

Reactions
Personally my favourite hing to film so far is abandoned places; visited a derelict building and two abandoned mental asylums! I'll link the video below (all feedback is heavily appreciated)

Mainly I do deer, coyotes, pheasant anything wildlife. Use to drive around looking for such, my baby bird has made that so much easier and cheaper.

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Mainly I do deer, coyotes, pheasant anything wildlife. Use to drive around looking for such, my baby bird has made that so much easier and cheaper.
Here in the U.K. It's 'illegal' to fly near livestock, and there was a field of cows next to an old ruin I was filming; I made sure to keep at least 50m from them but they seemed very curious of what it was haha!

For the past 30 years or so I've been exploring and photographically documenting old mines, mining camps, and ghost towns in the American west, mostly in CA and Nevada. So that's something I will definitely be doing with my new Mavic!

I also enjoy shooting scenery, particularly in the desert. And my off-road adventures in "Megaweapon" (Toyota 4Runner) are another favorite subject for photography.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest