DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What else do I need to buy with MA3 Fly More + RC2?

twickers14

Reactions
Hi all. Just pondering the latest offers on the above and believe that I may need to buy some extra charging kit as the “Fly More Combo” doesn’t have-is it an adaptor? My MA2 FMC come with everything I need and allows me to charge 3 batteries (not at the same time as they did on my Spark).

Extra batteries!

And if video is important to you, set of ND filters
Extra SD cards

Reactions: twickers14
@twickers14 you will need a 65w or larger, something like a 100v power brick to charge the AIR 3 in a reasonably quick time using the the charging hub ,a hood for the RC 2 that also acts as a cover for the sticks when not in use,and bag yourself some extra spare props for when they become scarce ,and if you do lots of videoing, then a selection of ND filters is a good investmant as well
as i did not have a suitable power brick for the AIR 3 or ND filters i purchased the DJI ones when i ordered my AIR 3 on its release

@twickers14 you will need a 65w or larger, something like a 100v power brick to charge the AIR 3 in a reasonably quick time using the the charging hub ,a hood for the RC 2 that also acts as a cover for the sticks when not in use,and bag yourself some extra spare props for when they become scarce ,and if you do lots of videoing, then a selection of ND filters is a good investmant as well
as i did not have a suitable power brick for the AIR 3 or ND filters i purchased the DJI ones when i ordered my AIR 3 on its release
Does that hood fit the Smart controller as well?

The DJI A3 Fly More sale is tempting but personally I'll stick with the standard remote. The RC2 is convenient but 5.5" 700 nit isn't big enough or bright enough for my old eyes. Look forward to reading and seeing your results back here some day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrover61