DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What happened to my drone? Lost connection at 120 meters

JUst FYI.. this is exactly what happened with mine after the last FW update. THis is a glitch and its DJI’s fault...I’ve seen this happen ot dozen of other Mavic Pro’s posted on diffferent sites. I contacted DJI and because i’ve Owned my MP for just over a year past is warranty, they would do nothing, or even look at my data to prove this is a FW bug. Mine disconnected at 500 feet and flew away but did an automatic landing at 4 mins in the ocean 2 miles out....I ran tried to reconnect had the MP in sight but nothing...its a real shame , I will not buy DJI again without proper insurance covers me for Flyaways...or any drone for that matter....I betcha there are hundreds of people lost their drones because of this or even more....its bogus...I lost 1500 because of their bad FW

JUst FYI.. this is exactly what happened with mine after the last FW update. THis is a glitch and its DJI’s fault...I’ve seen this happen ot dozen of other Mavic Pro’s posted on diffferent sites. I contacted DJI and because i’ve Owned my MP for just over a year past is warranty, they would do nothing, or even look at my data to prove this is a FW bug. Mine disconnected at 500 feet and flew away but did an automatic landing at 4 mins in the ocean 2 miles out....I ran tried to reconnect had the MP in sight but nothing...its a real shame , I will not buy DJI again without proper insurance covers me for Flyaways...or any drone for that matter....I betcha there are hundreds of people lost their drones because of this or even more....its bogus...I lost 1500 because of their bad FW

What was the FW version?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest