DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the best editing software for Mac users

icebox1818

Reactions
Hello guys,

I am a Mac user. I have apple ecosystem and I am ready to buy the Final Cut pro to edit my videos from my drones. I was using the free iMovie but I need more features. I was able to download the free trial for 30 days. I was able to learn iMovie since I am a little techy but I am having a hard time to figure out how to use the Final cut pro properly. Now I am having some dilemma if I will be able to utilize the $300 software. I need your help here who had good amount of experience with the software. Is it worth the $300 or should I look for other options like Adobe Premier? Which one is user-friendly?
All your inputs will be appreciated. Help me decide.

I purchased the final cut pro for students or college and it is more cheaper. There is nothing better than final cut pro on the Mac.

In the pro world it's largely Avvid, DaVinci and Adobe Premier. FCP is a good prosumer option though. I think DaVinci is free if you don't need 4k output. FWIW, I'm somewhat comfortable in all of them but couldn't figure out iMovie.

There is no best video editing software. You can find a list of commonly used video editors here.

Hello, as Final Cut is an Apple software it will be the most efficient on Mac platform. With some cheap plug-in (LUT...) you will get a really good result if you use DLog when shooting. And it is a step (easy one) in pro editing world.
Have a nice day

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet