DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the best/safest 4 in 1 charger for the Platinum?

BadgerDrone

Reactions
Going to buy tonight so I want to make the right decision and not by some junk that dameges my batteries?

And is that the correct term or would it be considered a multi-charger? I ordered three batteries

What's wrong with the one DJI sells? I have the one from the fly more kit and it does fine. It only charges one at a time, but it is smart enough to charge the fullest battery first.

I didn’t see it by itself on the website? I did see them in the fly more but the fly more I bought didn’t have that... had a couple other things instead and I just kind of overlooked it...
But I may have the problem solved, hobby shop guy said he had one and didn’t have any DGI stuff anymore and said he would give it to me for 10 bucks ... he said it was from f-stop labs? Is this any good? I hate to drive all the way over there and give him 10 bucks if it’s some weird aftermarket junk...

I didn’t see it by itself on the website? I did see them in the fly more but the fly more I bought didn’t have that... had a couple other things instead and I just kind of overlooked it...
But I may have the problem solved, hobby shop guy said he had one and didn’t have any DGI stuff anymore and said he would give it to me for 10 bucks ... he said it was from f-stop labs? Is this any good? I hate to drive all the way over there and give him 10 bucks if it’s some weird aftermarket junk...

Pictures? Fstop makes some good equipment.

https://www.amazon.com/Platinum-Intelligent-Charging-Connection-protectors/dp/B01N7FYBDL

He said it’s the black square plastic one and when all the battery sit on it it looks like a big plus.... I don’t think it’s that blue one... he said they retail for about 25 bucks, the one that he will give me... is this black square and OK model? I’m sure it’s not going to be as high tech as what you sent me in that link

He said it’s the black square plastic one and when all the battery sit on it it looks like a big plus.... I don’t think it’s that blue one... he said they retail for about 25 bucks, the one that he will give me... is this black square and OK model? I’m sure it’s not going to be as high tech as what you sent me in that link

I ordered from your link... I saw that the black square charges one at a time and that blue one charges all at once....

HEY, WAIT A MINUTE... now I know how my budget jump from $400 to $1200

Reactions: copterbob
34DBDBC0-F5AD-4BED-BE87-C2804668EF23.jpeg 2EE07563-0D5D-4E01-A6B9-03FBDF9E9ADE.png 1A25CFEA-B460-47C3-B47A-CF5368E2C4CC.jpeg I
It never ends...

I you mean like all my last hobbies Lol
I started making hard cider a few years ago as a hobby I know I’m commercial and it’s in Whole Foods and a bunch of other places in California because I just kept pushing myself needing to make it bigger and better ... just a few weeks ago I got into sausage making & the freezer has about 20 pounds of North African lamb sausage and chorizo ... Plus I’ve got the dry aged beef hobby going now and I’m drying huge primal‘s of ribeye in my kitchen ... lol... you’re totally right, it never ends, especially with as OCD guys

View attachment 37855 View attachment 37856 View attachment 37857 I

I you mean like all my last hobbies Lol
I started making hard cider a few years ago as a hobby I know I’m commercial and it’s in Whole Foods and a bunch of other places in California because I just kept pushing myself needing to make it bigger and better ... just a few weeks ago I got into sausage making & the freezer has about 20 pounds of North African lamb sausage and chorizo ... Plus I’ve got the dry aged beef hobby going now and I’m drying huge primal‘s of ribeye in my kitchen ... lol... you’re totally right, it never ends, especially with as OCD guys

And how the hell did Conan replace my bottle of cider ...:D:p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus