DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is your drone's name?

I named my drone Mr. Kent[emoji3][emoji28]. I did this to honor a good friend of mine. He does videos on you tube called MrKent.com
Blessings everyone

Reactions: Rchawks
Called my first,”killer”. Dont usually put a name to the Mav’s although my Jeep is named Harry. Hmmm have in fact named the HS120D and called him “Killer” because once I was certain that “I had it”... I confidently gave some gentle lift and it shot across like a bat outta (Mod Removed Language) aiming for my head. It evidently pissed off at me? Occasionally I think they have minds of their own. ??

Last edited by a moderator:
The replacement Air 2 is "Esri." I decided drones don't last long enough to name for children.

Well lets see, I have "Ironman", a homemade carbon fiber 200mm quad with him (as a penny bank) riding on top..."Buzz" another homemade 250mm aluminum asymmetrical quad with Buzz Lightyear as pilot..."Mickey's Magic Carpet Ride" a 250mm quad based on a DJI original frame with Mickey Mouse waving to his many adoring fans.

Then I built two 680mm hex heavy lifting camera platforms known respectively as
"Big Shot" & "Kong"...then comes "Alice" my Mavic 1 Pro, named for my Aunt who left me the money to buy it.

Then I built "Deadcat5" & "Deadcat7" one 5 inch & one 7 inch iFlight Chimera digital FPV quads and then there's, "Veyron" a 3.5 inch FPV cinewhoop with a pusher frame. I also have a second 7 inch FPV flyer known appreciatively as "Spare Parts"

Thanks for asking!

I thought it would be interesting to find out what other people call their drones.
Air (frikkie)
Zoom (sharky)

My girlfriend named the Air 2S "Pancake" and the Mini SE "Waffles". However, the names I gave them were Gladius (sword) and Vigilans (watcher). I have a thing for Old Latin.

If it’s flying good whatever I’m flying it’s BabyDoll. If giving any
issues I’m not saying what’s it name is 😛
Yawl understand with our guidelines and all 🤷‍♂️

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas