DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What kind of PowerBank do you use for your missions and projects?

FLPilotshark

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I was flying my Mavic yesterday on the beach where I live and I was only able to get two batteries of flight since my remote controller batteries were almost dead.
So in order to fly with three batteries, you're going to need yourself some sort of portable power bank. I got 57 minutes out of two batteries which pretty close to the spec per Dji.
Anyways, I picked up for 149.00 the Energen, Energy Generation Drone Max M10 Portable Drone Battery Charging Station for DJI Mavic Pro. Its perfect and fits into my LowePro 250 backpack where all my gear is stored.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.46.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.46.37 AM.png
    352.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.44.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.44.52 AM.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Porky
Its my understanding that while these chargers will charge the Mavic Pro batteries it takes a considerable amount of time to do so. Its not like I am going to fly three batteries and pop them into the charger and fly again in an hour.

Reactions: PURSUER01 and Porky
Its my understanding that while these chargers will charge the Mavic Pro batteries it takes a considerable amount of time to do so. Its not like I am going to fly three batteries and pop them into the charger and fly again in an hour.

I was gonna ask the same question, you beat me to it;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Should have been a little clearer! The only reason why I BOUGHT one is b/c my remote controller died after my 2nd battery which was just under 57 minutes! Some of my projects take longer! This portable mini charger is not so much to charge my Dji batteries since I own 4 of them for my bird, it's mainly for charging my remote controller and my iPhoneX. Does that make better sense?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson