DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What kind of propellers is everyone using

hi, did you measure your flight time with 3-blades? usually it actually worsens, if original weight of the model was already in the ideal range for the motor`s power curve. it only helps if model was overloaded.
Flight time is the same as far as I can tell it's been very cold so I have more testing to do it is quieter

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
The rpm at hover is 490 or around that anyway so far very smooth no vibration and quieter flight is the same View attachment 59615
Do these prop's have the same pitch as the the standard 2-blade 2 Pro prop's??
The DJI stock 2 Pro two-blade prop's are 8743 spec' i.e. 8.7" diameter x 4.3" pitch ...

Flight time is the same as far as I can tell it's been very cold so I have more testing to do it is quieter
is it the item you got?
grr, this forum seems to be corrupting ebay links.
4pcs 3-Blades Propellers Props For DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Quick-Release Low-Noise 765756429511 | eBay

is it a '4pcs 3-Blades Propellers Props For DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Quick-Release Low-Noise ' item from the jia-4486 (714 ) seller?
or a different one?
it is a russian roulette to get those props from ebay, i prefer to buy from some established placed like Shop Drone, FPV Racing, Beginner Drone Toys - Quadcopter Parts - Multicopter Store or similar as they at least attempt to do some level of sorting out complete garbage from their stock... dunno.
it is a $1k+ toy, the whole deal here is how well that hub is made and what materials were used. it may be just fine if prop was made at the 'proper' chinese factory that makes them all anyway, even for OPM, or it may be a complete amateurish garbage and you would never know. i mean, will never know until prop disintegrates mid-flight. i had that happened quite a bit of times i used carbon props a lot, and then switched 100% to a hybrid carbon-plastic ones.
something like that, it is a dji thing, but they do exist in different formats, what matters here is the technology of the material used.
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Reinforced-Self-tightening-Propellers-Composite/dp/B0165T8HWM

Last edited:
is it the item you got?
grr, this forum seems to be corrupting ebay links.
4pcs 3-Blades Propellers Props For DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Quick-Release Low-Noise 765756429511 | eBay

is it a '4pcs 3-Blades Propellers Props For DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Quick-Release Low-Noise ' item from the jia-4486 (714 ) seller?
or a different one?
it is a russian roulette to get those props from ebay, i prefer to buy from some established placed like Shop Drone, FPV Racing, Beginner Drone Toys - Quadcopter Parts - Multicopter Store or similar as they at least attempt to do some level of sorting out complete garbage from their stock... dunno.
it is a $1k+ toy, the whole deal here is how well that hub is made and what materials were used. it may be just fine if prop was made at the 'proper' chinese factory that makes them all anyway, even for OPM, or it may be a complete amateurish garbage and you would never know. i mean, will never know until prop disintegrates mid-flight. i had that happened quite a bit of times i used carbon props a lot, and then switched 100% to a hybrid carbon-plastic ones.
something like that, it is a dji thing, but they do exist in different formats, what matters here is the technology of the material used.
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Reinforced-Self-tightening-Propellers-Composite/dp/B0165T8HWM

"Russian roulette" This is very true!

"Russian roulette" This is very true!
cheap carbon maybe very fragile, unfortunately. and this spot there hub is connected by a screw is under quite a bit of stress, and, it may brake off. or may not.
may be it is a less of an issue on the mavic as prop is smaller, but on my tarot 690 with a 14" foldable props it did happen more than once, unfortunately. now i finally got a set that seems to be OK and flew may be a copuile dozen times with no visible issues, but, i had incidents before. as it is a hex it was not really crashing bad - but was not much fun.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs